Dodge Moving and Storage - Moving company destroyed our belongings..
We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St.Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas.
They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they hired a 3rd-party to transfer our stuff. These damages were not simply accidental. The delivery crew was very apologetic and said that they found our stuff in a pile in the middle of the warehouse and not sure what happened to our stuff.
The moving company's settlement was less than what we paid them to move our household. So in essence, we paid them to destroy our belongings. Their service and the follow up leaves much to be desired. They kept pointing to what the contract covers vs.
their promise of delivering our stuff in the same condition they received them. And want us to find replacements or have them repaired. Not sure where we are supposed to find matching items. They should not be allowed to do this to others.
I am seeking legal remedies but perhaps they have deep pockets to cover legal fees which may deter many people from seeking justice.They had no problem getting our money but what happened to the promise of delivering the service we paid for..
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving And Storage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Damaged item , weeks late delivery , scratched hardwood floor , and on the top of it they want me to pay return shipping for a sectional sofa ! Do not..."