Dodge Moving and Storage - Moving company destroyed our belongings..
We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St.Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas.
They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they hired a 3rd-party to transfer our stuff. These damages were not simply accidental. The delivery crew was very apologetic and said that they found our stuff in a pile in the middle of the warehouse and not sure what happened to our stuff.
The moving company's settlement was less than what we paid them to move our household. So in essence, we paid them to destroy our belongings. Their service and the follow up leaves much to be desired. They kept pointing to what the contract covers vs.
their promise of delivering our stuff in the same condition they received them. And want us to find replacements or have them repaired. Not sure where we are supposed to find matching items. They should not be allowed to do this to others.
I am seeking legal remedies but perhaps they have deep pockets to cover legal fees which may deter many people from seeking justice.They had no problem getting our money but what happened to the promise of delivering the service we paid for..
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving And Storage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as,..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "Based upon their heavy FB ads I ordered a cute dress I saw repeatedly. I used their conversion chart for American sizes and yet the two dresses were wayyyyy too..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."