Doctor Suds - Still living with damages....

1 of 2 Doctor Suds reviews

A few weeks ago I took my truck through this carwash in Kingsland.During the pre-scrub a worker used the scrub brush to fold my passenger side mirror in and ended up breaking my vent visor on the passenger front door.

The track had already started so I couldn't notify them right away. The plastic piece that had broken off became tangled up in the scrub wheels and ended up slapping it into the side of my truck repeatedly. Upon exiting the wash I pulled off to the side and went to find the management to inform them of the issue. The manager on duty informed me the owner was currently away and he would inform him when he returned, and that I should go down the road to KBT accessories for a price quote on a new set.

I went down the road to KBT and got the quote and was told by the owner of KBT that the owner of Suds just needed to call to authorize the order, then returned and informed the management of the price and directions. I waited for about a week or so before following up with KBT on the status of the order, upon my surprise the owner of Suds never called. I returned to Suds and ended up dealing with the same manager as before, and just my luck the owner was not in again that day either. I stressed again that all they needed to do was call and he said he would, but was currently busy.

I've been back two more times since and have gotten the same response. I don't appreciate businesses who will continue to give customers the run around on matters they were clearly at fault for.

I refuse to do any more business with them and informed all my friends and coworkers of my situation as well.Save yourself the trouble (and a little bit of money), and use the car wash in front of Winn Dixie to wash your car.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Getting the run around

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Place the order for the weathertech in-channel vent visors from KBT as agreed upon initially. (2011 Ram 2500 Crew Cab)
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Car Wash
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #647163

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Doctor Suds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Doctor Suds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Doctor Suds.
Filing a new complaint about
×