A few weeks ago I took my truck through this carwash in Kingsland.During the pre-scrub a worker used the scrub brush to fold my passenger side mirror in and ended up breaking my vent visor on the passenger front door.
The track had already started so I couldn't notify them right away. The plastic piece that had broken off became tangled up in the scrub wheels and ended up slapping it into the side of my truck repeatedly. Upon exiting the wash I pulled off to the side and went to find the management to inform them of the issue. The manager on duty informed me the owner was currently away and he would inform him when he returned, and that I should go down the road to KBT accessories for a price quote on a new set.
I went down the road to KBT and got the quote and was told by the owner of KBT that the owner of Suds just needed to call to authorize the order, then returned and informed the management of the price and directions. I waited for about a week or so before following up with KBT on the status of the order, upon my surprise the owner of Suds never called. I returned to Suds and ended up dealing with the same manager as before, and just my luck the owner was not in again that day either. I stressed again that all they needed to do was call and he said he would, but was currently busy.
I've been back two more times since and have gotten the same response. I don't appreciate businesses who will continue to give customers the run around on matters they were clearly at fault for.
I refuse to do any more business with them and informed all my friends and coworkers of my situation as well.Save yourself the trouble (and a little bit of money), and use the car wash in front of Winn Dixie to wash your car.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Rude workers
- Getting the run around
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Place the order for the weathertech in-channel vent visors from KBT as agreed upon initially. (2011 Ram 2500 Crew Cab)
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Wash
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."