I just did my implant and i am very happy with it, now i am smiling again, the cost was ok, I told Dr Rafya that I had no insurance and she said " let's see what we can do" she made me feel very comfortable and we did reach an agreement that was good for both of us, I have recommende a friend of mine which also has no insurance and i will go back , not to soon i hope for what ever i will need for now i am enjoying my new smile, time to show it off
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."