I just did my implant and i am very happy with it, now i am smiling again, the cost was ok, I told Dr Rafya that I had no insurance and she said " let's see what we can do" she made me feel very comfortable and we did reach an agreement that was good for both of us, I have recommende a friend of mine which also has no insurance and i will go back , not to soon i hope for what ever i will need for now i am enjoying my new smile, time to show it off
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."