I just did my implant and i am very happy with it, now i am smiling again, the cost was ok, I told Dr Rafya that I had no insurance and she said " let's see what we can do" she made me feel very comfortable and we did reach an agreement that was good for both of us, I have recommende a friend of mine which also has no insurance and i will go back , not to soon i hope for what ever i will need for now i am enjoying my new smile, time to show it off
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."