Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Internet crimes complaint(ic3.gov) this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm putting the information out there, hopefully this will help someone, I'm trying to post a fraction of my complaint on one of these comments, so those folk posting on his behalf can see, this is not a game or a web of lies, he took money from an innocent person who was in desperate need of his help. Please use the website as I come across more I will post them, in case someone wants or needs them. God Bless.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Doctor Bones Love Spells?

Comments

, Doc bones did work for me more then once.I was happy with his work.

My best freind used him and told me about the Doc.I Thing some one is saiding bad lys on the Doc.

Good for you!! Some people will not take the time to report stuff like that, I hope it works out for you dr bones is a sad man, thanks for sharing this.

M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Permits And Visas - Unprofessional Immigration Agents+ Fraud Policies Permits And Visas "Permits and Visas is a fraud company. They happened to contact me in July 2016 and presented themselves as professional immigrant agents. They looted my money and then disappeared.When I..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more