Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Internet crimes complaint(ic3.gov) this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm putting the information out there, hopefully this will help someone, I'm trying to post a fraction of my complaint on one of these comments, so those folk posting on his behalf can see, this is not a game or a web of lies, he took money from an innocent person who was in desperate need of his help. Please use the website as I come across more I will post them, in case someone wants or needs them. God Bless.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Doctor Bones Love Spells?

Comments

, Doc bones did work for me more then once.I was happy with his work.

My best freind used him and told me about the Doc.I Thing some one is saiding bad lys on the Doc.

Good for you!! Some people will not take the time to report stuff like that, I hope it works out for you dr bones is a sad man, thanks for sharing this.

M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more