Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought a Groupon, good right?Went to use it and was told nope, it isn't good but they'd honor it if I upgraded.

I planned on it anyways so no harm no foul. It was for a figurine of my dog that had dies. The final product was hilarious. They fought with my, telling me that their expert artists works so hard on it.

After blasting them on facebook, they agreed to re-do the figurine. The next, just as bad.

16 months later, no figurine, no communication.Just getting the pictures to go through and get the process started took forever, then they made my dog look crazy.

Review about: Docoart Pet Figurine.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Docoart?

Comments

DanielGaston

I no longer work for DocoArt.com, but I did and can remember this customer quite well.

You know these people that can hit a wall and complain that the wall was there?

This is the case.

What this customer wrote is a long list of lies.

I know that since I was in charge of this order!

The "Groupon" which she bought (which was not a Groupon, it was a Coupaw voucher) has expired. Since DocoArt lose mney for any non upgraded order, she was told her voucher can be extended (though the law says the customer can use the amount which was paid for the voucher for any purchase on the website, which is obviously means no discount and no deal) as long as she upgrades. An upgrade which by the way is minor and still keeps the margin negative!

Docoart.com figurines have 3 stages of approval, and therefore satisfaction guaranteed. The customer approved the first 2 stages, and in the 3rd stage, when the resin is dry and the figurine cannot be changed, she asked for changes.

After endless emails with bad language the figurine was redone (!!!). The entire custom figurine from scratch. Then I wrote to her that she has to be very sure when she approves any stage, and now that she has experiance with the process we are sure it will be easier etc. Well, she did the same, approved stages 1 and 2 and again in the 3rd stage she asked for modifications which cannot be done.

You can be sure that all the information is provided in the...

So I am sharing this with you.

For the sport, if anyone wishes to see evidence of what I wrote, the company has it since each ticket is stored for ever, including all the photos of different stages of the figurine, etc.Let me know where to email it!

That actually looks exactly like your dog... are you blind?