Chicago, Illinois

The first dna kit we bought for our dog was completely wrong, I complained, they sent a new test, but also had a pic of my dog, so I'm sure they guessed.Then we spent ANOTHER $70 to test or other dog (pic shown) and it came back YORKSHIRE TERRIER!

Are you kidding me? She's a 50 lb puppy so far and had a stripe down her back! She is part ridgeback and they didn't even detect that. She's a huge dog.

This company is a complete rip off.

WE'VE SPENT $140 TOTAL FOR SOMEONE TO RANDOMLY GUESS!I WANT MY MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY, IT'S A JOKE!

Review about: Dna My Dog Breed Identification.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DNA My Dog?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Owner of "Shelter Dogs To Dream Dogs" had our dog killed at the shelter. Shelter Dogs To Dream Dogs "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..." Read more Pet Airways - Review about Yorkshire Terrier from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Lisas Fancy Dals - 3 wolfs in a Herd of Sheep. Sara Rhodes Hinson Rebelette, Pastor Jamie Hinson and Pastor Stephanie Hinson Lisas Fancy Dals "Well Hello you 3rd wolf in a pack of sheep. If you're so concerned about my puppies why in the world did you send Pastor Jamie Hinson and Pastor Stephanie..." Read more Custom K9 Services - Bad business Custom K9 Services "Ok I found custom k-9 services on Facebook where they look like rock stars with no bad review's. That should of been my first warning sign. So I get two..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more