Chicago, Illinois

The first dna kit we bought for our dog was completely wrong, I complained, they sent a new test, but also had a pic of my dog, so I'm sure they guessed.Then we spent ANOTHER $70 to test or other dog (pic shown) and it came back YORKSHIRE TERRIER!

Are you kidding me? She's a 50 lb puppy so far and had a stripe down her back! She is part ridgeback and they didn't even detect that. She's a huge dog.

This company is a complete rip off.

WE'VE SPENT $140 TOTAL FOR SOMEONE TO RANDOMLY GUESS!I WANT MY MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY, IT'S A JOKE!

Review about: Dna My Dog Breed Identification.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DNA My Dog?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Westside German Shepherd Rescue - Betty soon gone after 11 months Westside German Shepherd Rescue "I adopted a GSD from Westside German Shepard Rescue. Told she was 2, but was 6. I had her checked out by two vets. She had spinal trauma and arthritis,..." Read more DNA My Dog - Review about Canine Dna Cheek Swab Kit DNA My Dog "Inaccurate results after the company saying our account number was duplicated. There's absolutely no way or dog is a Malamute, Akita, and Keeshond! They're just taking your money. ..." Read more Doggie Bliss - The Best Dog Walkers!!! Doggie Bliss "I have used a few different dog walking services in Santa Monica, and no one has compared to Doggie Bliss..." Read more Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more