Review about Dna My Dog Breed Identification from Chicago, Illinois
The first dna kit we bought for our dog was completely wrong, I complained, they sent a new test, but also had a pic of my dog, so I'm sure they guessed.Then we spent ANOTHER $70 to test or other dog (pic shown) and it came back YORKSHIRE TERRIER!
Are you kidding me? She's a 50 lb puppy so far and had a stripe down her back! She is part ridgeback and they didn't even detect that. She's a huge dog.
This company is a complete rip off.
WE'VE SPENT $140 TOTAL FOR SOMEONE TO RANDOMLY GUESS!I WANT MY MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY, IT'S A JOKE!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dna My Dog Breed Identification
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."