Update added by user Jan 26
They finally sent a new test kit. We'll see how they do.
Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2015
Inaccurate results after the company saying our account number was duplicated. There's absolutely no way or dog is a Malamute, Akita, and Keeshond! They're just taking your money.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Canine Dna Cheek Swab Kit
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Had an experience with DNA My Dog? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."