DNA my dog cheek swab results

2 of 6 DNA My Dog reviews

This really seems like a scam and I certainly wish I had read reviews outside of the dnamydog website before I sent in my money.Originally, I was told that my dog was a schnauzer mix.

This was the information I was given according to two vets and the people at the rescue place. My puppy definitely looks like a terrier. However, dnamydog reported that he was dachshund and chihuahua. He looks nothing like that.

They never sent the detailed report in the mail. There is a brief status report given online.

I think that this company is making up these status reports!It's unfortunate to take advantage of people who love their mixed breed dogs.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dna My Dog Breed Identification
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #932737 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with DNA My Dog? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 6 DNA My Dog reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 06 #1237154 Monroe Township, New Jersey, United States

They refused a refund. I have been in contact with another person who was refunded because she went through Groupon. 35% of the people disputed the results of this company. That's fairly high. Everyone who sees my dog and hear the 70% dachshund result of DNA my dog laugh at how ridiculous the claim is. I've looked at hundreds of images of dachshund chihuahua mixes and none look like my dog. He has the tufts and mustache of some terriers. Company is scamming consumers.

0 0 Reply

Oct 08 #1224002 Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada

It is unfortunate you feel this way about this company. Your results look fine and they are a great company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about DNA My Dog.
Filing a new complaint about
×