This really seems like a scam and I certainly wish I had read reviews outside of the dnamydog website before I sent in my money.Originally, I was told that my dog was a schnauzer mix.
This was the information I was given according to two vets and the people at the rescue place. My puppy definitely looks like a terrier. However, dnamydog reported that he was dachshund and chihuahua. He looks nothing like that.
They never sent the detailed report in the mail. There is a brief status report given online.
I think that this company is making up these status reports!It's unfortunate to take advantage of people who love their mixed breed dogs.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of results
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This really seems like a scam and I certainly wish I had read reviews outside of the dnamydog website before I sent in my money. Originally, I was told that..."
- "Elvis was seen on 9/22 for a urinary blockage, Dr. Singh informed us Elvis would die if we didnâ€™t have the blockage removed and refused to put him to sleep..."
- "Two of my dogs had severe negative reactions to FRONTLINE PLUS last year. Both Spaniels collapsed as their eyes rolled back in their heads and could not stand within minutes..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."