100% full Not resolved

I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code.I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours.

That was on Saturday. It's now Tuesday and I have yet to receive my code or any kind of response to my emails and texts. I have already filed a complaint with Paypal but now have to wait for the *** to respond to them. This is what I get for trying to save a few bucks and throw a little business to the little guy.

Avoid DJVideogames.com at all costs.

he will just rip you off.Oh, I tried to post a review at their site but it will not let me post a review for an item that "I haven't purchased." I was hoping to warn others about this clown.

Review about: Xbox Live Code.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Will not send what I paid for or respond to my inquiries. / $41
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with DJVIDEOGAMES?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Uber - I was charged $253 Uber "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Interlogy.com  JotForm.com Ripoff Artists and Liars! Jotform "I purchased a membership script from Interlogy.com (Now being redirected to JotForm.com although they are the same people) called Profile Manager Premium. No support (though it was promised on the..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more