100% full Not resolved

I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code.I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours.

That was on Saturday. It's now Tuesday and I have yet to receive my code or any kind of response to my emails and texts. I have already filed a complaint with Paypal but now have to wait for the *** to respond to them. This is what I get for trying to save a few bucks and throw a little business to the little guy.

Avoid DJVideogames.com at all costs.

he will just rip you off.Oh, I tried to post a review at their site but it will not let me post a review for an item that "I haven't purchased." I was hoping to warn others about this clown.

Review about: Xbox Live Code.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Will not send what I paid for or respond to my inquiries. / $41
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with DJVIDEOGAMES?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Phone Sex Boss Scam Phone Sex Boss "PSB phone sex was great working for until they decided not to pay me. I was always paid less than the amount earned. My first paycheck was short by $200.00..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more