Orlando, Florida

On Sept 3, I ordered an item from Diznoidtoys.biz. That day, I received this email:

We appreciate your business and always remember, it is our pleasure to help

you build a collection of today's best Disney toys. We do not just play with toys we

Treasure them, so that we can share our treasure with you.

Your Order is processing to ship and will arrive at your home

in about 5-9 magical days. Tracking will be sent to you as soon as

your merchandise has been delivered.

Ok, great. So 9 days later I submit a PayPal dispute, wondering where my item is - I never wanted any refund. I just wanted to know when I'll be receiving my item! Next time I check my email, this is what Diznoid Toys has sent me:

I don't understand why you did not contact me about the item..

It has not yet been 9 days and the website clearly stated to allow 14 days,,,

Specially with the Holiday weekend.

You have not even allowed the estimated delivery time Saterday and Sunday USPS does not deliver it might be delayed but I am

almost certain that the item was delivered and you are filing a claim just because the item was delivered with stamps..

I will wait and hope that the item was lost and gets delivered back to me, but the item should have been there by now..

In the future it would be respectful and common courtesy to contact the seller first.

That claim was rude and completely unnecessary specially since you did not try to resolve this with me first,,

I am somewhat glad you have not received it and that the item was lost or landed in the hands of someone else because you really do not deserve it.

If if gets there good if not too bad .. Honestly for a lousy 13.00 dollars its not worth trying to fight you on it, I just hope that in your heart you are honest,,

and if luck favors you it will still arrive,

And Please don't shop my store again because my relationship with customers is usually good and i dont have customers filing unexpected claims for items and I usually resolve them by refunding and or a replacement but they are usually sincere and nice enough to let me know if there is an issue,,

And as a busy store and a one man band I do not appreciate that you opened a claim against Diznoidtoys and we hope that someday you find some patience.

Several messages of this nature were also posted to the dispute online with PayPal. Was that necessary? Accusing me of gross dishonesty? Telling me I don't deserve my item that I paid for fair and square? Telling me they hope my item DOES get lost? I don't mind waiting, as long as I know how long I'll be waiting for. I was not informed the carrier, nor the type of shipping with which my item was being sent. This is what got me more than anything: I may be a lot of things, but I AM NOT DISHONEST. I have worked in retail for 3 years myself, and even if I was not familiar with that field, my parents raised me better than that. I have never been so offended in my whole life, and have certainly never been treated this way by someone who was supposed to be providing "customer service." And even aside from all that, this person had the audacity to accost me in my PERSONAL email account. Thankfully, I called PayPal and they made a note of all of these things, and are requiring this seller to provide tracking. Buy from this store at your own risk.

Review about: Pewter Charm.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $13
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Diznoidtoys?

Comments

Ac89

Yes, I did receive the item, but not until almost a month after it was due, and NOT because you tracked it.As I mentioned when I notified you of having received the item, you wrote down my zip code wrong on the package.

Additionally, you told me several times via email that you were unable to track it due to the way you shipped the item. Maybe people should look out for dishonest vendors.

Let this go, pal.The way you do business blows.

diznoid toys In response

This costomer was clearly very disrespectful, she will not tell you that the item had arrived as i finally wan able to trace and track it,, I guess she has nothing better to do but to ruin my perfect delivery on popular toys.Please make an effort to research Positive reviews as they are out there and we work really hard to make our customers happy.

Its sad that unfortunately a customer like this one is not a good customer to Internet sllers and I would feel really bad for any other Merchant that gets a bad review from this dishonest cunsumer..Thank you Sincerely, Diznoidtoys