Junior Reviewer
1.3

We contracted with Dixie Pools and Spas of Winter Garden on June 9, 2021 to build a pool and an outdoor kitchen. We were told, due to supplier issues that it could take 8 months to finish.

We are in our 16th month and it is not done. Communication has been sparse except when payment is expected. Workmanship was mostly good until the last four months when we have experienced multiple problems that we were told would be fixed. In my last conversation with the owner I was told that he was not going to fix the problems.

I am withholding the final $5k of the $140K project until the items are fixed. If you experience similar problems, I suggest you reach out to BBB, the Florida DBPR and the State Attorney General and provide factual reviews to save others similar woes.

User's recommendation: Do Not Use This Company unless you are young and have unlimited time!

Preferred solution: I would like to get a final completion date and for the multiple issues, documented to the company owner, fixed.

Dixie Pools And Spas Pros: Early workmanship good problems once payments were made.

Dixie Pools And Spas Cons: Once majority of payment made issues ensued.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Dixie Pools And Spas Reviews