Beware from Divine Honda Dehradun
I bought a Honda civic 1.8 MT from Divine Honda Dehradun on 2 Aug 2013. As per Honda the Civic is 2011 model and Mileage is 17000KM. They told this is demo vehicle and you will be the first owner.
I finalized the deal and we got insurance and invoice, in insurance also it was written 2011 made Civic. Everything was looking ok and it was directly from dealer so I did not even try to decoded its chassis number to know the exact model. They provided us 4 years and 80,000 KM warranty also and took 13500 Rs extra for extended warranty.
Things suddenly changed when I reached to a used car seller to just check the price of this car and at first glance he told us that this is 2009 model and I was surprised and told him what are you saying I took it from Divine Honda Dehradun and we have insurance also where it is clearly mentioned it is 2011 model and they also sold this by saying us this is 2011 model. After that we came home and check on General repair slip we had and we were shocked in warranty start period 31-3-2010 was written I called to Honda sales person and they told me it can be spelling mistake. I checked the chassis number and decoded it online and it was October 2009 model manufactured in Noida.
An unexpected cheating and fraud from a well-known brand dealer of Dehradun. Vehicle chassis number is MAKFD153K9N300877 Invoice number is SAL-INV-DD049-1314-350.
Company has not done registration in RTO so far and delaying the matter intentionally. I have already lodge the complain in customer services also complain number is 1_882656587.
I have started a social media campaign also against this.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Honda Civic
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I bought a Honda civic 1.8 MT from Divine Honda Dehradun on 2 Aug 2013. As per Honda the Civic is 2011 model and Mileage is 17000KM. They told this..."
- "This is the most *** company with top most idiotic managers. Top executives will take life of juniors by imposing unnecessary work pressure. This company has very bad working..."
- "my fiancee who is working in a indian software MNC for past 3 years. on joining document they have mentioned there should be 1 month of notice period before leaving..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."