Beware from Divine Honda Dehradun
I bought a Honda civic 1.8 MT from Divine Honda Dehradun on 2 Aug 2013. As per Honda the Civic is 2011 model and Mileage is 17000KM. They told this is demo vehicle and you will be the first owner.
I finalized the deal and we got insurance and invoice, in insurance also it was written 2011 made Civic. Everything was looking ok and it was directly from dealer so I did not even try to decoded its chassis number to know the exact model. They provided us 4 years and 80,000 KM warranty also and took 13500 Rs extra for extended warranty.
Things suddenly changed when I reached to a used car seller to just check the price of this car and at first glance he told us that this is 2009 model and I was surprised and told him what are you saying I took it from Divine Honda Dehradun and we have insurance also where it is clearly mentioned it is 2011 model and they also sold this by saying us this is 2011 model. After that we came home and check on General repair slip we had and we were shocked in warranty start period 31-3-2010 was written I called to Honda sales person and they told me it can be spelling mistake. I checked the chassis number and decoded it online and it was October 2009 model manufactured in Noida.
An unexpected cheating and fraud from a well-known brand dealer of Dehradun. Vehicle chassis number is MAKFD153K9N300877 Invoice number is SAL-INV-DD049-1314-350.
Company has not done registration in RTO so far and delaying the matter intentionally. I have already lodge the complain in customer services also complain number is 1_882656587.
I have started a social media campaign also against this.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Honda Civic
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "This is the most *** company with top most idiotic managers. Top executives will take life of juniors by imposing unnecessary work pressure. This company has very bad working..."
- "my fiancee who is working in a indian software MNC for past 3 years. on joining document they have mentioned there should be 1 month of notice period before leaving..."