Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN!

16 of 162 Ditech reviews

The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst.I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an itemized statement and review account and get my account credited correctly..

I have money that is just seating out in the unapplied funds. I'm not talking about $100. I talking 1000. I have wrote the FTC, BBB Attorney general..

When I finally received a itemized statement and called ask why the monies are not applied, not ONE PERSON CAN ANSWER, INCLUDING 2 SUPERVISORS! I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE OR MISSED A PAYMENT..

WHO SENDS 3 STATEMENTS FOR 1 MONTH ( act 6 months in a row I recvd 3 statement per mth)TO THE, WITH NO CHANGE IN PRINCIPAL INTEREST OR NOTHING, BUT THEY TOOK MY PAYMENT!ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ditech Mortgage
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #946809

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ditech? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 162 Ditech reviews

Nov 04, 2016 #1236637 Staten Island, New York, United States

They need to be investigated asap.. They want to take your house. They are rude, nasty.. Never respond to your calls, they mislead you in every way. They say one thing and then say it was a error..if course in their favor.. They are criminals!!!!!! Report them !! I am going to..

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.