Disneyland - Allows Fraudulent charges to credit card without a check system

31 of 173 Disneyland reviews

My account was fraudulently charged $320.00 twice by this company when I have NEVER been nor plan now in the future to visit Disneyland.The phone number which came up on the bank transaction was answered by a very rude customer service personnel.

What I want to see happen, is that this services company, create an extra security measure that will keep these thieves from being able to charge nilly *** on someone's bank account. I have very few funds to cover monthly bills, and this stood out when I was preparing to pay my mortgage, because if I ever go out of state, it's for a funeral, and not for the exhuberant costs of not only tickets, airline, car rental, gas, food, etc. My bank is filing a fraud affidavit in order to investigate.

If Disney would do something it would create goodwill between victims who may potentially be future visitors, instead of being rude to someone inquiring of the fraudulent charges.Even handling a refund, would be a lot nicer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Bank card fraud

Reason of review:
handling of fraudulent charge for tickets that were never authorized to be purchased.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Disneyland Tickets Dws Pay
Review category
Theme Parks
review #861443

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Disneyland? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 173 Disneyland reviews

Oct 28, 2016 #1233358 Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States

Are you seriously this ***? This has nothing to do with Disney. This is someone else who stole your identity and/or card info and is charging tickets. It's your bank and/or credit card company that needs to deal with this.
Good grief.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Disneyland.
Filing a new complaint about
×