Disney Store - Sold me an out of stock item, never contacted me, Christmas ruined.
This is not the first time this has happened.Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell out well before Christmas and are not restocked.
That leaves you to hunt for one with a scalper on auction sites. I ordered a set to go with my daughter's Elsa costume for Christmas. It was IN STOCK and I was allowed to order it and pay for it. After a week I emailed the Disney Store, and was told by "Kerri" in an email that at the time I ordered it, it was out of stock!
WHAT?! Then why the heck would you allow the order to process, and then not notify me to boot! This set is a mass produced one, made in China as they all are, that they create massive demand for by under-stocking. Thanks Disney Store!
My daughter's Christmas surprise is ruined. Again. I should have learned last year! They are just like Best Buy on a Black Friday.
Selling what they don't have, except at least Best Buy didn't waste your time and they told their customers eventually that they weren't getting what they had ordered. For all the money I spend there I'm ashamed of this company.
For my "inconvenience" I am supposedly being issued a $15.00 online gift card." No such gift card or code was emailed to me, so lets add that to the fraudulent actions and false statements I've heard.Poor ethics and poor business practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Out Of Stock Items
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service. I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block..."
- "The letter I wrote the company... To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been..."
- "I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."