Disney Store - My grandson got hurt with a disney toy
I am the grandmother of twin boys i bought them eeyore and winnie the pooh wind up stuffed toy that sings a lullaby for bed the boys love disney toys the other day i wind up the toy and pass it to my grandson the winder snapped and hit him in the wrist he is 13 months old the toy is recommended for 6plus months he received a huge welt on his wrist in which i took pics of he loves this toy and now i have to keep it from him i don't want other children to get hurt with the toy i can send you a pic of the toy and a pic of his wrist he even held his breathe
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Disney Eeyore
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "Don't be fooled when you see this "exception". What it really means is that UPS has more packages than it can physically deliver in your area. "Weather conditions"..."
- "In July 2015 we did our deck with deck over this deck had never had any treatment on it before We did as told used all the proper products and..."
- "I ordered a beddinginn duvet set (see image 1)...on Jan 8, 2016 I received my order (see image 2). NOTHING AT ALL like the image on their website!!!!!!!!!! I contacted..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."