Disney Store - My grandson got hurt with a disney toy
I am the grandmother of twin boys i bought them eeyore and winnie the pooh wind up stuffed toy that sings a lullaby for bed the boys love disney toys the other day i wind up the toy and pass it to my grandson the winder snapped and hit him in the wrist he is 13 months old the toy is recommended for 6plus months he received a huge welt on his wrist in which i took pics of he loves this toy and now i have to keep it from him i don't want other children to get hurt with the toy i can send you a pic of the toy and a pic of his wrist he even held his breathe
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Disney Eeyore
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..."
- "I first ordered a doll in October for my daughter & decided to go with the monthly payments. About a week after i checked the status & was told it..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I ordered a beddinginn duvet set (see image 1)...on Jan 8, 2016 I received my order (see image 2). NOTHING AT ALL like the image on their website!!!!!!!!!! I contacted..."
- "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..."
- "Ordered a personalized ring on December 14 with a gaurentee it would arrive before christmas. Today is Dec 24 and the ring arrived yesterday! Wonderful service as far as im..."