Disney Store - My grandson got hurt with a disney toy
I am the grandmother of twin boys i bought them eeyore and winnie the pooh wind up stuffed toy that sings a lullaby for bed the boys love disney toys the other day i wind up the toy and pass it to my grandson the winder snapped and hit him in the wrist he is 13 months old the toy is recommended for 6plus months he received a huge welt on his wrist in which i took pics of he loves this toy and now i have to keep it from him i don't want other children to get hurt with the toy i can send you a pic of the toy and a pic of his wrist he even held his breathe
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Disney Eeyore
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "I ordered a beddinginn duvet set (see image 1)...on Jan 8, 2016 I received my order (see image 2). NOTHING AT ALL like the image on their website!!!!!!!!!! I contacted..."
- "I purchased this product approximately one year ago and now many of the bristles are starting to fall out. I love the product but I have had other stylers for..."