Porterville, California

WHY THE HECK IS DISNEY CHANNEL SPONSORING ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS THROUGH CHILDREN SHOWS.IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO CAPTURE IT BECAUSE IT GOEs THROUGH SO *** FAST BUT IT TRULY DOES SHOW THE SYMBOL OF THE DEVIL!

Related: Disney Channel Tv Show Review from New York, New York

AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF SOMONE BUT YOU GUYS MAKE IT SO *** IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT!!!!IT IS NOT JUST DISNEY CHANNEL BUT IT IS ALSO NICKOLODEAN THROWING OUT SYMBOLS AND CARTOON NETWORK WHAT THE *** IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS IF YOU WANT TO PRAISE THE *** DEVIL DO IT ON YOUR OWN TERMS IT SHOULD NOT BE PUT OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE AND GET BRAIN WASHED BY YOUR PATHETIC SYMBOLS!

Review about: Disney Channel Tv Show.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Disney Channel Tv Show
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Disney Channel?

Comments

You should watch that show more it has nothing to do with Illuminati. That is a picture of gravity fall's main villain, Bill Cphier, he does not appear till later in the show.

You can only see such symbols when the devil has taken root into your mind, congrats, you now have the mark of the beast from watching disney.

#1102087

We're watching, studying your reactions...It seems the fluoride was successful!

Now that we're through with you, you're free to shut up and change the channel.

You don't care for The Illuminati?Then don't watch programming they put out.

It's really that simple.