Disney California Adventure - Disney Junior Show Staff handles toddlers rough
Very disturbing incident at the Disney junior show today at 12:30.A little boy ran up to the stage, I'd say he was about 4 years old, and rather than being stopped before getting to the top of the stairs he made it to the very top where a disney employee dragged him down by pulling his leg.
The little boy was startled and got up as his mother reached to grab him when the same woman yanked him by the arm. At this point his mother was already grabbing him and the yanking of the arm was just overdoing things, clearly it was anger rather than a safety thing. I stayed after the show to speak to the woman and to her manager and they had every excuse from another person should have stopped him early on to preventing the little boy from falling in. While safety is a concern, physically abusing a small child is never the answer.
The woman seemed angry as she yanked the little boy by the arm.
I'm absolutely horrified with the way the situation was handled...From posting on Disney Facebook group I've learned that this has happened before.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Disney California Adventure Disney Junior Show
- Review category
- Theme Parks
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..."
- "Meet Hannah everyone. Not only is she on a major power trip, she will accuse you of things that are beyond ridiculous, threatens to have you thrown out of the..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "DO NOT HIRE ELLA MAIDS TO DO ANY CLEANING FOR YOU!!! I mistakenly hired them for back to back jobs and regret it. They were to clean a..."
- "My whole experience with Ava's flowers has been horrible. Even the invoice of the flowers ordered is incorrect. The flowers arrived 2 days late to the address in..."
- "After reading review #435510 (9/3/13) on someone having this same problem, I found myself a bit bemused. After only limited use, my Florsheim Comfortechs simply and suddenly "dissolved" as I..."