Disney California Adventure - Disney Junior Show Staff handles toddlers rough
Very disturbing incident at the Disney junior show today at 12:30.A little boy ran up to the stage, I'd say he was about 4 years old, and rather than being stopped before getting to the top of the stairs he made it to the very top where a disney employee dragged him down by pulling his leg.
The little boy was startled and got up as his mother reached to grab him when the same woman yanked him by the arm. At this point his mother was already grabbing him and the yanking of the arm was just overdoing things, clearly it was anger rather than a safety thing. I stayed after the show to speak to the woman and to her manager and they had every excuse from another person should have stopped him early on to preventing the little boy from falling in. While safety is a concern, physically abusing a small child is never the answer.
The woman seemed angry as she yanked the little boy by the arm.
I'm absolutely horrified with the way the situation was handled...From posting on Disney Facebook group I've learned that this has happened before.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Disney California Adventure Disney Junior Show
- Review category
- Theme Parks
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..."
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "I have already filed with the BBB once today....THIS IS A SUMMARY OF MY SECOND COMPLAINT!! THEY JUST KEEP MAGICALLY CHARGING AND THEN REFUSE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, MY CARD, OR..."
- "We just purchased our Montana we have had this coach for one month, let me start by expressing how disappointed we are with the quality of this coach 1: the cherry..."
- "CLAIM WAS DECLINED !!!!!!! THIS MATERIAL WAS PICKED UP IN GOOD CONDITION,STRAPPED & SHRINK WRAPPED FROM OUR SUPPLIER IN IL.AND DELIVERED TO US DESTROYED!THEIR DRIVER NOTED THE DAMAGE WHEN HE..."
- "I should rate 0 star for this store if possible. I went to UPS Store # 1836 at 6765 Westminster blvd, ste C (714 8955900). This store have customer service...."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."