Disney California Adventure - Disney Junior Show Staff handles toddlers rough
Very disturbing incident at the Disney junior show today at 12:30.A little boy ran up to the stage, I'd say he was about 4 years old, and rather than being stopped before getting to the top of the stairs he made it to the very top where a disney employee dragged him down by pulling his leg.
The little boy was startled and got up as his mother reached to grab him when the same woman yanked him by the arm. At this point his mother was already grabbing him and the yanking of the arm was just overdoing things, clearly it was anger rather than a safety thing. I stayed after the show to speak to the woman and to her manager and they had every excuse from another person should have stopped him early on to preventing the little boy from falling in. While safety is a concern, physically abusing a small child is never the answer.
The woman seemed angry as she yanked the little boy by the arm.
I'm absolutely horrified with the way the situation was handled...From posting on Disney Facebook group I've learned that this has happened before.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Disney California Adventure Disney Junior Show
- Review category
- Theme Parks
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Very disturbing incident at the Disney junior show today at 12:30. A little boy ran up to the stage, I'd say he was about 4 years old, and rather than..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I am looking for The complaints dept After you leave Disneyland CAlifornia .. I am happy with our trip .. It the Hoody I paid 85 I think for.. It got One wearing, one washing..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "My whole experience with Ava's flowers has been horrible. Even the invoice of the flowers ordered is incorrect. The flowers arrived 2 days late to the address in..."
- "We just purchased our Montana we have had this coach for one month, let me start by expressing how disappointed we are with the quality of this coach 1: the cherry..."
- "I should rate 0 star for this store if possible. I went to UPS Store # 1836 at 6765 Westminster blvd, ste C (714 8955900). This store have customer service...."