57 views
Verified Reviewer

On September 5.2019 we have been billed by a company Discovr Bookings after many emails and phone conversation with the owner Darren Mathers (owner of Discovr Bookings) $2,249.00 for an SEO promotion and promotion of our activities and tours on Discovr Bookings website. A few days later, we find out we have been also charged $49 for a bank transfer fee which we never agreed with.

After several weeks of no actions from Discovr Bookings, we have been informed we missed an activation date and they didn't do anything because of that. Because we have never been contacted by them to activate anything (we don't even have any idea what to activate and why), we asked them for a refund. The owner Darren Mathers told us he will handle it and after a few days later when we received nothing we asked him again and he played the same game again, saying he is not handling this, but he will take care of it. Make the story short, we periodically asked for the refund, he is not responding anymore and we never received any refund from them.

They took and keeping our money for no reason and they're unresponsive since than. We would like to get our money back all together with a bank transfer fee we never agreed with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Discovr Bookings Owner.

Reason of review: it's a fraud.

Discovr Bookings Cons: International money fraud.

Comments

#1971081

Hi Tom, Did Discovr ever give you a refund? The same thing happened to me.

Luckily I paid only 1/2 up front. Still it was $1,700 that they completely STOLE from me.

#1971120
@Marie Ducote

We have never received anything back from them. I wish to get more people and move forward against this ***

Tom I had a similar experience recently. I'm being a little bit more pro active.

Feel free to contact me.... Mark Barbanell info@***.com Contact me.

#1971121
@Mark Ugv

Hi Mark, is it gmail.com?

#2053723
@Mark Ugv

I had dealings with Darren Mathers back in 2016 where I was promised a full refund and, despite many promises, it never eventuated. I raised the matter with ACCC and he simply refused to respond to them and they didn't pursue the matter.

Maybe they will close him down if there are other dissatisfied customers now. When I took this on, I was on my own.

I still have ALL my correspondence with Darren and his associates, so can easily prove what I am saying. I just found some old paperwork and, out of curiosity, thought I'd have a look to see if Darren was still up to his old tricks....apparently yes.

Discovr Bookings Reviews