Review about Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim from Raleigh, North Carolina
I am requesting news interview and or
investigation from your news station.
After I came to a complete stop, behind
several stopped vehicles, I was hit from
behind by a late model Silverado. Gave
description to Garner Police. Late Model,
Dark Silverado. Driver young black male
Carmel complexion, curly black hair.
Driver immediately drives away.
Speeds thru traffic light and gets away.
Now my insurance company is telling me
that they will not pay off my 2006 Nissan
Maxima SL which was completely totaled.
On Thursday, December 3, 2015, Jamie
claims department is telling me I owe $2,000
to American Credit Acceptance.
They will not pay off my Nissan Maxima that
was completely totaled. Now I'm without a
car and Jamie nor Discovery Insurance has
offered me a rental, nothing and I was the
American Credit Acceptance will not even help
me get a new or used car and I made all payments
on time if not early.
I am lucky to be alive. However it appears
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance
has the ability to make this right and pay off the vehicle but, they
are clearly comfortable by playing God, when
excepting my monthly payments, on-time. This clearly shows their greed and callous nature, when in-fact they can pay off the vehicle. I AM WITHOUT MY CAR and
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance do not care.
For this, I have a major problem.
Great News! Your photo or video has been approved and you can view it here:
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."
- "So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."