Review about Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim from Raleigh, North Carolina
I am requesting news interview and or
investigation from your news station.
After I came to a complete stop, behind
several stopped vehicles, I was hit from
behind by a late model Silverado. Gave
description to Garner Police. Late Model,
Dark Silverado. Driver young black male
Carmel complexion, curly black hair.
Driver immediately drives away.
Speeds thru traffic light and gets away.
Now my insurance company is telling me
that they will not pay off my 2006 Nissan
Maxima SL which was completely totaled.
On Thursday, December 3, 2015, Jamie
claims department is telling me I owe $2,000
to American Credit Acceptance.
They will not pay off my Nissan Maxima that
was completely totaled. Now I'm without a
car and Jamie nor Discovery Insurance has
offered me a rental, nothing and I was the
American Credit Acceptance will not even help
me get a new or used car and I made all payments
on time if not early.
I am lucky to be alive. However it appears
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance
has the ability to make this right and pay off the vehicle but, they
are clearly comfortable by playing God, when
excepting my monthly payments, on-time. This clearly shows their greed and callous nature, when in-fact they can pay off the vehicle. I AM WITHOUT MY CAR and
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance do not care.
For this, I have a major problem.
Great News! Your photo or video has been approved and you can view it here:
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "Excellent prices and quality. Got a nice one carat diamond ring for 439!!! Zales charged my husband for a total weight set that was less than a carat total 2500!!..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."