Review about Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim from Raleigh, North Carolina
I am requesting news interview and or
investigation from your news station.
After I came to a complete stop, behind
several stopped vehicles, I was hit from
behind by a late model Silverado. Gave
description to Garner Police. Late Model,
Dark Silverado. Driver young black male
Carmel complexion, curly black hair.
Driver immediately drives away.
Speeds thru traffic light and gets away.
Now my insurance company is telling me
that they will not pay off my 2006 Nissan
Maxima SL which was completely totaled.
On Thursday, December 3, 2015, Jamie
claims department is telling me I owe $2,000
to American Credit Acceptance.
They will not pay off my Nissan Maxima that
was completely totaled. Now I'm without a
car and Jamie nor Discovery Insurance has
offered me a rental, nothing and I was the
American Credit Acceptance will not even help
me get a new or used car and I made all payments
on time if not early.
I am lucky to be alive. However it appears
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance
has the ability to make this right and pay off the vehicle but, they
are clearly comfortable by playing God, when
excepting my monthly payments, on-time. This clearly shows their greed and callous nature, when in-fact they can pay off the vehicle. I AM WITHOUT MY CAR and
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance do not care.
For this, I have a major problem.
Great News! Your photo or video has been approved and you can view it here:
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "This is the worst company ever. Their insured hit my car 10/22/16 and has made a statement acknowledge his fault and this sorry company has not fixed my car stating..."
- "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Excellent prices and quality. Got a nice one carat diamond ring for 439!!! Zales charged my husband for a total weight set that was less than a carat total 2500!!..."
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."
- "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..."