Review about Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim from Raleigh, North Carolina
I am requesting news interview and or
investigation from your news station.
After I came to a complete stop, behind
several stopped vehicles, I was hit from
behind by a late model Silverado. Gave
description to Garner Police. Late Model,
Dark Silverado. Driver young black male
Carmel complexion, curly black hair.
Driver immediately drives away.
Speeds thru traffic light and gets away.
Now my insurance company is telling me
that they will not pay off my 2006 Nissan
Maxima SL which was completely totaled.
On Thursday, December 3, 2015, Jamie
claims department is telling me I owe $2,000
to American Credit Acceptance.
They will not pay off my Nissan Maxima that
was completely totaled. Now I'm without a
car and Jamie nor Discovery Insurance has
offered me a rental, nothing and I was the
American Credit Acceptance will not even help
me get a new or used car and I made all payments
on time if not early.
I am lucky to be alive. However it appears
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance
has the ability to make this right and pay off the vehicle but, they
are clearly comfortable by playing God, when
excepting my monthly payments, on-time. This clearly shows their greed and callous nature, when in-fact they can pay off the vehicle. I AM WITHOUT MY CAR and
Discovery Insurance and American Credit Acceptance do not care.
For this, I have a major problem.
Great News! Your photo or video has been approved and you can view it here:
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Discovery Insure Auto Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package..."