DiscountTimberland - Review about Timberland Boots from Moreno Valley, California
I ordered a pair of high top red TIMBERLAND and a pair of light blue high top timberlands they sent both red with BIIGG *** sizes the dye is horrible and smells chemical like not to mention they were all stuffed in a *** up box with the dye rubbing off on the white part and the strings.TERRIBLE DECISION 225 dollar loss cause they're shadetree and I just know I'm not getting a refund or a response.
And WTF is TBL??Fraudulent *** company and I will be notifying the makers of the genuine timberlands
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Timberland Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."
- "I would never buy an insurance from themThey denied a real claim, is a shame!See pictures for yourself..."
- "I am a black lady that use wen and my hair come out in little balls and knots in the shower and when I blow dry I have..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."