Tiverton, Rhode Island

I bought wheels and the salesman practically told me i was buying locking lug nuts for $20 extra.I didn't mind that much i moreso laughed at how he pushed it on me but then i get my wheels delivered, no lugs anywhere!

Ok accidenta happen, i call them to tell them i didnt get the lug nuts. The person on the phone apologized and said theyd next day air mail them to me, i got a confirmation email that i would have them within 3 days by 8pm (next day is 3????) Ok so that day comes and goes as does the next. I had to CALL AGAIN and basically repeat the same story except even more now. The girl says "were sorry about that we will next day air ship you a set today" that was Friday and its now early Tuesday morning.

The person couldnt even tell me what happened to the first 2 sets they didnt send me.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?What a way to treat a brand new customer.

Review about: Lug Nuts.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.