Los Angeles, California

Sara is a horrible manager and worthless trainer.I was told by another employee that I'm the 6th or 7th person to go through the position I was hired for.

She spends two hours verbally training you and clicking through programs fast. She then brings you a stack of papers about a foot high and says you better get these done before 3pm or the money we miss out on comes out of your check. Forget about asking questions!

I have not been paid either.Run don't waste your time!

Review about: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Work Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

World Patent Marketing - Say good bye to your money World Patent Marketing " Be very careful with this company! It will start out submitting your idea to their website. Then I was contacted by Chris **. This guy is slick, he will..." Read more Review about Swift Transportation Work Experience from Los Angeles, California Swift Transportation "These are photos of messages that I received from swift. Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting? I..." Read more 10-15 Transit shady,unfair practices breaking laws. 10-15 Transit "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..." Read more Bath Planet - Shaddy company, Raffles are 100% lies, predatory sales with elderly Bath Planet "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more