Glenview, Illinois

This place is a RIP,OFF!They sell wheels they say they make and own but are china junk.

They have cheap center caps that fall out when wheels get hot. When you call for warranty they say you put in wrong, How is that possible? They are cheap plastic with tin cover. After fighting with them and reporting them to BBB California attorney general they sent me 3.

I had to silicone them in so they would not fall out.Now the paint is flaking off .I call again and they say that is normal wear and tear.3 month old wheels.

I didn't like: Super poor quality.

Review #919258 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wheel
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Submit review

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1260192

What wheels did you purchase?

Dragon-tt - They send a faulty screen, they think I am lying, I lose my money Dragon-tt "This is a very simple but unfortunate set of events. - I ordered a screen for a Xiaomi Mi 4c. - They send a faulty product. The cable for the..." Read more Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Review about Wheel Package Discounted Wheel Warehouse "Purchased a wheel package and they shipped it with the wheels out of balance. I had them balanced and they said they don't guarantee balancing and will not compensate me...." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Disappointed With Product Quality Discounted Wheel Warehouse "Corporate HQ, On 30 Jun 2015, I order two Nankang AS-1 225/45/R18 tires for my Subaru Forester AWD (order # 67622). They arrived Tue 07 Jul 2015. Dissatisfied with..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more