New Orleans, Louisiana

Absolutely fantastic customer service from Micah!!ALWAYS has a bright and outgoing attitude and makes shopping with Discounted Wheel Warehouse that much easier.

Literally ordered 2 tires from the shop last year and was so grateful for the awesome service and great discounted prices that I saved Micah's direct number and ordered from the shop again a year later for 2 replacement tires. Even when the tire that I was looking for was discontinued, he did everything in his power to find the most similar tire and ensured that i was taken care of.

In total, great customer service and really great prices!Ask for Micah and tell him Brandon from New Orleans sent you, he'll be happy to assist in the best way possible!

Review about: 2 Lionhart Tires.

I liked: Good customer service.

4.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Review about Wheel Package Discounted Wheel Warehouse "Purchased a wheel package and they shipped it with the wheels out of balance. I had them balanced and they said they don't guarantee balancing and will not compensate me...." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more B And B Suspension - B & B Suspension a Joke and a scam. Accumulators Lasted 2 months 1,0345 miles B And B Suspension " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more