Rowland Heights, California

I previously worked there...this company is fraud so I QUIT!!!!!

The sales rep will deal with you to get their commission! Once the sale is done you are basically thrown out the door and everything goes into their customer service/accounting department. The owner is middle eastern..he doesn't care about anything as long as he makes his money...employees are under paid...and treated like animals. This company is a mess and complete fraud.

I blame the poor management skills and ownership skills. Naeem is the owner.. and Sarah the manager both are 2 worthless people that don't care about anyone!!! DON'T SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They hire and fire everyday!Their staff is not trained properly...it is a very, veeeeeery unprofessional environment!

Review about: Work Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

#1019668

I agree with former employee very very bad training skills

Security at Family Dollar stores Family Dollar "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Unethical Service: What to look for and how to protect yourself Hudsons Furniture "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..." Read more Big Motoring World - Disgusting behavior!!! ex worker Big Motoring World "I was employed by big motoring world around summer last year, I have to be honest the prospects looked pretty good with the offer containing a good wage an a..." Read more I am in LOVE with Scentsy!! Scentsy "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more