I have purchased 3 sets of wheels from everything from a car to two 2500 HD 's .The service was great .

Related: Carid Fuel Cleaver Dually Wheels Review

The shipping sucked but that has always been Fed-Ex Fault . Wheels were all good Quality. Tires aswell. Before you attack the retailer on the wheels you purchased do your homework on the Design and the standard rating on the product .

Other wise your just wasting time posting stupidity on this site .

Educate your sell before you buy a specific product and get your own review.Don't blam a retailer because the sell a nice looking *** product they didn't Build .

5.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wheel
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discounted Wheel Warehouse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Discounted Wheel Warehouse - THESE RIMS WILL KILL SOMEBODY Discounted Wheel Warehouse "I have had my rims for 2 months and less than 3k miles. Just a few hours ago, while driving, I heard a loud sound and my car jerked over..." Read more John Deere - 1025r tractor John Deere "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..." Read more Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Review from Edmond, Oklahoma Discounted Wheel Warehouse "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Triratna Buddhist Centre Ipswich - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Triratna Buddhist Centre Ipswich "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more Combined Insurance - Crooked thieves Combined Insurance "I've had my same policy for 30 years and have used it a few times, I know my policy and it has not changed but they will not pay my..." Read more I love DHgate! Dhgate "Dhgate is a website where it is safe to buy products that are fairly priced and of excellent quality. Ive been a customer for a couple of years now and..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more