Discounted Timberlands - Discountedtimberlands.net--SELLS FAKE TIMBERLANDS!

1 of 1 Discounted Timberlands reviews

Update added by user Jan 23, 2015

Once again, the website is DISCOUNTTIMBERLAND.NET !!!!!!

Update added by user Jan 23, 2015

Once again, the website is DISCOUNTTIMBERLAND.NET !!!!!!

THE WEBSITE IS DISCOUNTTIMBERLAND.NET NOT DISCOUNTEDTIMBERLANDS.NET

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2015

I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes.I received them and it was obvious they were fake.

I looked into their return policy where they stated that you need to print and fill in the return slip, bring it to the post office and send it back. There is no return slip to be found on the website so I sent an email to "customer service". They answered back questioning me about why I do not want to keep them. I replied and said they do not fit me correctly and I want to go to a store and buy them.

They continued to ask what size I need, and telling me they can customize it for me, after I continually said I do not want them and I just want to send them back and receive a refund. The emails are extremely unprofessional and seem to be written by one person - Mr.Shaw (See attached files)? The shoes were sent from China which explains a lot. The shoes smell like some horrible chemicals and I fear that they are made from harmful chemicals without a care to the person that is going to wear them.

I am assuming that I will not receive a refund since the person keeps asking me questions and not giving me a return slip and now I am stuck with a pair of fake Timberland boots that I will not wear.

I also requested a new credit card from my bank because after doing research I learned that these sketchy websites are sometimes ran by criminals and they now had my credit card number.DO NOT shop from discountedtimberlands.net, not only are the shoes FAKE, they are not a professional legitimate business that will issue you a refund for any reason.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Fake shoes

Reason of review:
Poor customer service, unhelpful website, bad quality.
Preferred solution:
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1 of 1 Discounted Timberlands reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 18, 2015 #1080826

Just an update! I filed a claim with my bank (wellsfargo) and they were able to do an investigation and refund my money. There is hope is you fall victim to this fradulent website but I would avoid the inconvenience.

2 0 Reply

Dec 18, 2015 #1080682

Thanks guys I was just about to purchase. Thought is was too cheap to be true!!

4 0 Reply
hate discount timberland

Apr 14, 2015 #971734

it is a fake fraud company that will send you the wrong fake pair of boots no box and then tell you that everything the site claims is wrong, wrong that they won't take the shoes back, wrong that they pay for returns, wrong that things are done in a timely fashion, wrong that they are helpful, just wrong in every way.

3 0 Reply
BeckyLove

Feb 06, 2015 #941756 Hamilton, Ohio, United States

I accidentally purchase two pairs of Timberland on discounttimberland.net website. Before my order was shipped I contacted the merchand asking for a refund on the second pair since I bought the second pair by mistake he answered me back saying he will refund the money but it's been About 3 weeks now and my money hasn't been refunded I contacted him again and he said "Since it is a foreign return,it will take more than 1 Month" I am really upset I lost about $200 with the shipping and I advise people DO NOT BUY FROM discounttimberland.net They say the are located in england but Not True the shipping and the contact number is from china. They also don't Provide you with a valid tracking # and the expected delivery date is unknow.

4 0 Reply
hate discount timberland.net

Apr 14, 2015 #971737

so true then i was told that they regular send out the wrong size and they want you to just keep the wrong size paid an additional restock fee and something else for a total of $160 and they would send another pair but they can't promise that you will get what you ordered the second time. ... never ever order from this company

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.