John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx

After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote a bad check to the State of Arizona and fled before the State found out. The State takes Check Fraud seriously. When he gets arrested any money paid to an attorney will have to be given to his 4th ex-wife, Libby Muelhaupt until she is paid in full. That is over $120,000!

That means he will have to depend on a court appointed attorney for any defense - which he has none. He is facing up to 35 years in prison.

He also lost an Internet Libel case to his 4th ex-wife. He was proven a liar in court.

Review about: Child Support Payments.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1207354

jack rainmaker las vegas

john rainmaker las vegas

john common las vegas

jack rainmaker common

john rainmaker common

is being followed all over Las Vegas by private investigators. John Common AKA Jack Rainmaker girlfriend helped bug his phone(s), and his computers and is working with the authorities as an informant.

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1187412

Sorry to say and I know it's too late now. But, I'm curious to know if he has children with previous wives that he wasn't paying before #4 became his wife. Seems women would get a clue before creating more victims.

John Common the conman does not pay taxes. He has not filed a tax return in 20 years.