DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF - Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Libby Muelhaupt pays No Taxes!
In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and had made more than four million dollars in the last five years alone, they would be wearing steel bracelets. Oh, but not Libby Muelhaupt, she hires Everett & Associates L.L.C who happen to be at the same address as her divorce lawyer and they defend her against the IRS. Of course she has to pay Everett & Associates more than $30,000 in fees, still that's better than paying the IRS the over $300,000 they are looking for. But guess what? She gets off.
Meanwhile she plays sugar momma to an unemployed crack head handyman Paul Piermarini, who moves into the house with her and the kids, she buys Paul Piermarini a Merceds Benz C300 and herself a GMC Yukon Denali. They both went to Chapman together, picked out the vehicles negotiate the deals and she puts down $12,000 cash and trades in the Range Rover. Now Paul Piermarini is the kept man living in style. Living in a million dollar Scottsdale home, driving a nice Mercedes. Libby even went out with Paul after he was in Maricopa County jail for thirty days and buys him all new clothes.
What's crazier, Paul Piermarini has no drivers licenses it is suspended and SPD have a criminal warrant out for him, which Libby has a copy of, and yet, Libby lets him drive the kids around.
Paul Piermarini even got about five photo radar tickets driving Libby's cars, when Libby Muelhaupt gets them in the mail she fills out the form stating that she was not the driver, and claims that the picture of Paul Piermarini his is brother Marco who was driving the car!! She lies in court and she lies on the photo radar affidavit!
check out www.libbymuelhaupt.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Solutions Mortgage Relief
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Recently, I was involved in a rear-ender. Unfortunately, I was the car in back! It was dark and I'm pretty sure it was a staged "panic stop" fraud. That or..."
- "They have on of the higher closing cost that you will find out there mine was over 10K. To start, I had an origination fee of over 2k which is..."
- "Lending Club - HORRIBLE Investment Do not believe the bull *** LC posts on its site about 99.8% of investors getting a positive return. It's all a big F'n scam I..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of..."
- "Helpful, called got my item before I even expected it and I had no idea how much I wanted it till I got it, very fashionable. Products has high quality..."
- "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..."