DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF - Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Libby Muelhaupt pays No Taxes!
In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and had made more than four million dollars in the last five years alone, they would be wearing steel bracelets. Oh, but not Libby Muelhaupt, she hires Everett & Associates L.L.C who happen to be at the same address as her divorce lawyer and they defend her against the IRS. Of course she has to pay Everett & Associates more than $30,000 in fees, still that's better than paying the IRS the over $300,000 they are looking for. But guess what? She gets off.
Meanwhile she plays sugar momma to an unemployed crack head handyman Paul Piermarini, who moves into the house with her and the kids, she buys Paul Piermarini a Merceds Benz C300 and herself a GMC Yukon Denali. They both went to Chapman together, picked out the vehicles negotiate the deals and she puts down $12,000 cash and trades in the Range Rover. Now Paul Piermarini is the kept man living in style. Living in a million dollar Scottsdale home, driving a nice Mercedes. Libby even went out with Paul after he was in Maricopa County jail for thirty days and buys him all new clothes.
What's crazier, Paul Piermarini has no drivers licenses it is suspended and SPD have a criminal warrant out for him, which Libby has a copy of, and yet, Libby lets him drive the kids around.
Paul Piermarini even got about five photo radar tickets driving Libby's cars, when Libby Muelhaupt gets them in the mail she fills out the form stating that she was not the driver, and claims that the picture of Paul Piermarini his is brother Marco who was driving the car!! She lies in court and she lies on the photo radar affidavit!
check out www.libbymuelhaupt.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Solutions Mortgage Relief
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."