DISCOUNT MORTGAGE RELIEF - Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Libby Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock BDL Credit Solutions
Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions with Dallas Cawley to help consumers with credit card debt, and start taking money from more people. When the Arizona AG and about ten other State's Attorney Generals attack them. They shut the company down, blame Libby's ex-husband, telling the AG's they had nothing to do with the businesses, and use the money they took from the companies to pay their lawyers.
Bruce lived with Libby and her ex-husband for almost six months when the company first started. Bruce, then rented a condo for over a year in Scottsdale, when his wife and home are in Iowa! That's why Bruce and Libby got paid $5,000 a week each from the company. Bruce was in the office every day, holding department head meetings, and people from customer care and processing reported to him. Libby she just stayed home, drank and the Company also paid $25,000 down payment for Libby's Range Rover as well as the ongoing car payments, and paid her nanny $1,200 a week!!
Bruce used the company money to pay for private jets to fly him and his girlfriend, a former assistant from his juice business, to Las Vegas and California. Sure Bruce tell your wife it was only business honey. What is even better, when Libby's ex-husband was out of the way, Bruce stayed at Libby's house!! Even in February of 2011 when Bruce visited Scottsdale to meet with the AZ AG, he did not stay in hotel but with Libby in her home!! I am sure his wife Kathy was thrilled. If you have money you don't go the jail because Libby Muelhaupt is proof of that!
In 2011 she was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and had made more than four million dollars in the last five years alone, they would be wearing steel bracelets. Oh, but not Libby Muelhaupt, she hires Everett & Associates L.L.C who happen to be at the same address as her divorce lawyer and they defend her against the IRS. Of course she has to pay Everett & Aossciates more than $30,000 in fees, still that's better than paying the IRS the over $300,000 they are looking for. But guess what? She gets off.
Meanwhile she plays sugar momma to an unemployed crack head handyman Paul Piermarini, who moves into the house with her and the kids, she buys Paul Piermarini a Merceds Benz C300 and herself a GMC Yukon Denali. They both went to Chapman together, picked out the vehicles negotiate the deals and she puts down $12,000 cash and trades in the Range Rover. Now Paul Piermarini is the kept man living in style. Living in a million dollar Scottsdale home, driving a nice Mercedes. Libby even went out with Paul after he was in Maricopa County jail for thirty days and buys him all new clothes.
What's crazier, Paul Piermarini has no drivers licenses it is suspended and SPD have a criminal warrant out for him, which Libby has a copy of, and yet, Libby lets him drive the kids around. He even got about five photo radar tickets, when Libby Muelhaupt gets them in the mail she fills out the form stating that she was not the driver, and claims that the picture of Paul Piermarini his is brother Marco who was driving the car!! She lies in court and she lies on the photo radar affidavit!
Meanwhile Libby's daughter's tell her in August of 2011 that they are being molested. She just ignores them and Paul is still the kept man as Libby's personal boy toy. Hey Sugar Momma! Of course Libby denied in family court that Paul Piermarini lived there. Okay so a 47 year old unemployed crack head handyman, with a long criminal record, stays the night seven nights a week, he has all of his clothes at Libby Muelhaupt's house, his mail for his personal phone etc. goes to Libby Muelhaupt's house, he is up in the morning with Libby's kids, makes breakfast and even takes them school and stays at the house and looks after the youngest kid until the Nanny gets there at ten in the morning, because Libby Muelhaupt is a drunk and sleeps until noon. Paul Piermarini, even went to California for a week to stay with Libby and the kids because her sister got married in Santa Barbara, and yet in Family Court Libby perjures herself and still insists that he did not live there. Oh by the way while Paul was in jail he made more than 220 collects calls to Libby in less than thirty days. I guess if you are a crack head, with no job, and no teeth, Paul because of his drug abuse lost almost all of his teeth, and are looking for a sugar momma by all means reach out to Libby Muelhaupt.
Of course if it was not for the money that Libby stole and inherited she would be in jail or at least a wino bag lady living on the street. Who does not file a return in 22 years, making millions of dollars and nothing happens. Well that's what happens when you are a former Miss Iowa with a bunch of cash. You can pay and charm your way out of trouble. To learn more about Libby Muelhaupt and Paul Piermarini follow the links. Paul Piermarini is wanted for questioning by Scottsdale police, and private parties are offering a $5,000 Cash reward for his whereabouts. Visit www.libbymuelhaupt.com and www.paulpiermarini.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Solutions Mortgage Relief
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."