North Charleston, South Carolina

Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat.I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything.

I figured he was out working labor day weekend and I would help him out. I told him I was willing to buy $50 of product. Really because he said he was local in Summerville and i was trying to help local business etc..he told me he had already sold to my neighbors etc..my son opened one of the packages and I noticed it expired in june. It is September!

I then looked at the chicken and it expired in February. The pork loin didnt have an expiration date. I have called the local number and the reps name is Steve. When I called it rang to a fax.

I am now calling the direct corp. office. Hopefully they will refund my $$. I have never bought from a food truck and never will again.

Had to share...would have been very upset if my grandchild or son actuallyate this. Look ay the bad reviews on illness..so much for me trying to do a good deed.

I spent an hour ir so going to my neighbors house to see if they bought anything and they didnt.So i realized he had lied to me as well.

Review about: Direct Usa Meat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Direct Usa?

Comments

Wow incredible experience had no idea that they were expired I've been doing this for 10 years and never not once has my name been on this site til now... Especially over a 50$ sale that was an accident...all u had to do was call the number in the brochure and we would of been fixed the situation but instead u want to put my name on here and make me look like a bad person over a accident ...I'm n total shock b awe...I left u the brochure and my cell number but instead of fixing it u would rather go on here and make a little thing in2 something more than it is....if u want the problem resolved please give me a call on the number I left for you...sorry u had a bad experience and I wish this couldbof been handled in a more mature and grown up way but hey gossip is the thing now....have a great day and thanks......

Steven