Review about Direct Usa Meat from North Charleston, South Carolina

10 of 45 Direct Usa reviews

Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat.I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything.

I figured he was out working labor day weekend and I would help him out. I told him I was willing to buy $50 of product. Really because he said he was local in Summerville and i was trying to help local business etc..he told me he had already sold to my neighbors etc..my son opened one of the packages and I noticed it expired in june. It is September!

I then looked at the chicken and it expired in February. The pork loin didnt have an expiration date. I have called the local number and the reps name is Steve. When I called it rang to a fax.

I am now calling the direct corp. office. Hopefully they will refund my $$. I have never bought from a food truck and never will again.

Had to share...would have been very upset if my grandchild or son actuallyate this. Look ay the bad reviews on illness..so much for me trying to do a good deed.

I spent an hour ir so going to my neighbors house to see if they bought anything and they didnt.So i realized he had lied to me as well.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Direct Usa Meat
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #695399

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Direct Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 45 Direct Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22, 2015 #1037493

Wow incredible experience had no idea that they were expired I've been doing this for 10 years and never not once has my name been on this site til now... Especially over a 50$ sale that was an accident...all u had to do was call the number in the brochure and we would of been fixed the situation but instead u want to put my name on here and make me look like a bad person over a accident ...I'm n total shock b awe...I left u the brochure and my cell number but instead of fixing it u would rather go on here and make a little thing in2 something more than it is....if u want the problem resolved please give me a call on the number I left for you...sorry u had a bad experience and I wish this couldbof been handled in a more mature and grown up way but hey gossip is the thing now....have a great day and thanks......
Steven

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.