Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat.I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything.
I figured he was out working labor day weekend and I would help him out. I told him I was willing to buy $50 of product. Really because he said he was local in Summerville and i was trying to help local business etc..he told me he had already sold to my neighbors etc..my son opened one of the packages and I noticed it expired in june. It is September!
I then looked at the chicken and it expired in February. The pork loin didnt have an expiration date. I have called the local number and the reps name is Steve. When I called it rang to a fax.
I am now calling the direct corp. office. Hopefully they will refund my $$. I have never bought from a food truck and never will again.
Had to share...would have been very upset if my grandchild or son actuallyate this. Look ay the bad reviews on illness..so much for me trying to do a good deed.
I spent an hour ir so going to my neighbors house to see if they bought anything and they didnt.So i realized he had lied to me as well.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Direct Usa Meat
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."