I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so he wanted his guys to go door to door to sell it.He kept on pushing me to buy some of his meat & I ended up buying 1 box of 8-6 Oz.of Filet Mignon for $20.00 but instead I got 8-6Oz.of Filet of Sirloin.The meat was tough that you couldn't even chew it.
Russell tried to get me to use a debit, food stamps or a credit card & which I didn't. I paid him in cash and there was no receipt either. They came out of Yorkville, N.Y..I tried to call the company and Russell's cell phone but no answer on either. Russell's cell phone didn't have a voice message either.The company & the people that works for them should be put in jail & pay us our money & then some.
I took pics of the meat, flyer and the box that the meat came in. I'm disabled & on a fix income. I'm really mad about this & something needs to be done about it.
If they tricked me into buying their *** can you imagine what they would do to the elderly.They are real scammers & I didn't think it would ever happen to me.Please tell me what I can do about this problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..."
- "I ordered CHICKEN from FOODPANDAINDIA, the vendor name was HII MIRCHII, JABALPUR, he send me BLOOD LAIDEN CHICKEN PIECE. when I complained to him, he misbehaved with me and told..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."