Ocala, Florida
1.1K views 1 comment

So, we were looking for a company to lease some equipment, we went through the normal questions and ask them what documents you need, what scores do you require, please tell us everything you need to process the loan because we do not want to run the credit unless we have discussed and received pre-approval at least.

Related: Direct Capital - I never signed a lease (or did I)? THEIFS

Famous BLOW SUNSHINE UP THE PANT LEG FROM DIRECT CAPITAL

We only go by credit score, you need no other documents to get approved. WTH do they then ask for bank statements, 5 references, corp docs, and then tell us a 720 credit score is to low to get a 30,000 lease line while showing 80,000 in the bank and 150,000 credit line at Chase and10,000 at Cap 1.

The wrench name Julie Genest | Direct Capital is so unprofessional and really a bald face liar.

I would not be doing business with these people for ***, and now so glad we were turned down based on what I've read. The only reason we went to them was that the equipment company said that they were a good group of people. Little did they know and by the way we dropped the equipment company after getting involved with this terrible company.

WARING WARNING WARNING STAY AWAY FROM DIRECT CAP

Review about: Direct Capital Equipment Leasing.

I liked: Think they are shady.

I didn't like: Julie genest direct capital.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Direct Capital Leasing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss SCAM SCAM SCAM / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Direct Capital?

Comments

Somebody should sue these b***tards!