Manchester, England

Placed an order with them as I needed a cheap LED Desk Lamp.The order did not arrive until 3 WEEKS later.

Just opened it after i got back from work to find it is broke in 2 with wires hanging out of it. I am now having a war with Dino Direct to see if I can get this refunded.

My previous emails to them asking why the deliver was taking so long however they are still yet to reply to these.Can anyone tell my if Paypal will reimburse the payment if Dino Direct fail to give me my money back?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $13
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dinodirect?

Comments

Mike_mn

This appears to be an online store from China.Don;t expect much.

Return shipping would probably not be worth it.

I've shopped at Alibaba several times and have successfully received refunds.

You just have to look for their guarantee of return/refund.I didn't see that on Dino.

sandysquirrel08

I am pretty sure they will. next time use ebay for stuff you need they back you up if the product is damaged and make them give you your money back. we sell alot on there so we know.

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Dinodirect - Dino Direct shipped fake device Dinodirect "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..." Read more Amazon Allowed A Phishing/Scam Artist To Buy $300.00 Worth Of Fraudulent Gift Cards Out Of My Account And Never Put A Stop To It! Amazon "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more