Bratislava, Bratislava

Update by user Feb 16, 2013

I was out of country so had no chance to update sooner. I decided to go with the gift card they offered me in value 110 USD and order it again hoping i get the correct one. Will see and let you know.

Update by user Jan 23, 2013

Latest info is that they offered me 110 USD voucher for "inconvenience".Ive asked them (i really want that game console), that if i accept the voucher and reorder it (its still listed on Dinos website with all correct parameters), that i get correct device.

The thing is, ive contacted manufacturer who explained me that there are 2 versions of this device (this is nowhere mentioned at Dinos website) Deluxe Edition (the one ive ordered with all features) and Basic Edition (without HDMI and capacitive 5 point display) which ive received.

So somebody at Dinos ordered the devices and thought JXD is JXD so no need to check further and me as customer has to cleanup this mess.Will post conclusion hopefully soon.

Update by user Jan 16, 2013

During latest emailing, i got offer from Dino Direct that they want to send me new device or i can accept in same prices voucher. I think this is professional and very customer friendly step. Will see how this ends.

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2013

Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012.I received package begin January 2013.

After opening and examining device, i figured there is no HDMI connector, but blind spot instead of it. After 2 hours of recharging the device, i turned it on and figured there is not capatitive display. Display doesnt react on touch. No finger, no nail, no stylus pen, nothing.

Ive contacted DinoDirect 24/7 customer service and started to chat with person named Otta. Ive sent several emails with detailed pictures and Otta forwarded this issue to somebody else. That person (signed with "DinoDirect Support Team") recommended me local electronic store to fix this issue (how can be fake display fixed) and proposed 30 USD voucher for their online shop at DinoDirect which really is out of question since there is not local electronic store in my country (i doubt that its in EU at all) who can fix this.

Im very pissed since im really starting to believe i was cheated and i already contacted directly www.jxd.hk and informed them that DinoDirect sents fake devices under JXDs brand.In between Christmas is gone and my son didnt get his present.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dinodirect?

Comments

jetjeben

I received tablet with touch screen problem. Thank god, it been solved after several times communicating.

Evan_belt

Dear customer,

We do feel sorry about that. Maybe the problem is caused by the long time shipping. Would you please offer us your order number for further checking? Please feel easy about this. Once we confirmed the information, we will offer you reasonable solutions. Have a nice day!

Regards,