I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here.I talked to the owner Anthony and ask him about if he had the plant called Stars and he became angry and said i know want you want early, mid , late season that is are mix plants here we have and i was like OK, so i figure that they sell no star blueberry plant.

Related: Dimeo Farms - I find it hard to believe there are actually any satisfied customers from this company.

Then i ask him about being organic certified since i see on his facebook web site its all about being organic but the one thing i didnt see was a seal like the one in the picture here.

Well needless to said that was the end of my ordering of plants from his company as he hung up on me.I gusee i said something he didnt like about him be cetified organic and i see i"m not the only one here.

Review about: Blueberry Plants.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dimeo Farms Plant
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dimeo Farms?

Comments

MartinGibson

When we are ordering plants from an organic farm, it's obvious that we will ask for the good quality and certified organic food products.Here I am completely agreed with you.

Seeking for a good quality organic food product is highly necessary. Thanks for sharing this incident so that lots of other users also be aware with this fact.

I prefer a farm that uses the organic products of the following company and I feel everything going good till now.http://www.gsplantfoods.com/

DiMEo has no seal of this kind on his web site so he is a fraud in organic. This means that state or goverment dont investigate his company so you dont know what kind of sprays he is putting on his plants and pick your own so beware if you are looking for organic because he is not for you.