Dimeo Farms - DiMeo fruit farms knowingly advertise organic that he is not certified

27 of 59 Dimeo Farms reviews

I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland.I check out their web page on facebook where he advertise pick your own organic and organic blueberry plants.

Well this is the place for me. I talk to a women there and ask when i place my order of plants to send me the USDA organic certification paper with my order that i like to place with them. Well needless to said that the owner must had been listening in and he became very offensive with me he told me that he is organic but not certified.

Then i said to him you should"nt be advertising organic on your facebook needless to said he just hung up on me.Then i read an artical on Yelp and came across these pictures put on there by Lisa warning people about DiMeo fruit farms organic fruad just wanted to share them .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 230 Yes 230 0 No 0
Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
27 of 59 Dimeo Farms reviews

May 20, 2015 #986366

Anthony DiMeo advertise organic plants and pick your own knowingly that he was not certified by the state for at least five years now and now he is only ask to take down his organic advertisment down no other action is taken by the NOP or the USDA they should shut him down and investigate how many people he rip off

25 0 Reply

Jan 29 #1278260

DiMeo use organic to trick the people like he was

1 0 Reply

May 16, 2015 #985086

One would never think the owner in the picture sitting there with that older person could be so nasty to others never judge a book by its cover that saying is so true.

28 1 Reply

May 15, 2015 #984931

I notice on the pictures of DiMEo signs he dont advertise organic and the one company that does has the USDA seal on it.

27 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dimeo Farms.
Filing a new complaint about
×