Digital Maze Marketing - David Tibbs Digital Maze scammed me!
The guy was supposed to do website related work for me and never followed through...I paid him, and then he quit doing anything and wouldn't give my money back.
I'm a very small home business and don't have a lot of money, but now I have even less because I trusted David and DigitalMaze would do the work! :-(
His websites are:
We don't know how to get him to give our money back...it really is hard to believe that someone so young can be so mean to business owners who do not know how to make a website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Development
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "The guy was supposed to do website related work for me and never followed through...I paid him, and then he quit doing anything and wouldn't give my money back. I'm..."
- "They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did. Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site..."
- "Hello, My name is Thomas-I bought a web-site with this company in about 2007-They have treated me very well-It takes a few weeks to get your web-site design up and..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."