Digital Maze Marketing - David Tibbs Digital Maze scammed me!
The guy was supposed to do website related work for me and never followed through...I paid him, and then he quit doing anything and wouldn't give my money back.
I'm a very small home business and don't have a lot of money, but now I have even less because I trusted David and DigitalMaze would do the work! :-(
His websites are:
We don't know how to get him to give our money back...it really is hard to believe that someone so young can be so mean to business owners who do not know how to make a website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Development
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "When i asked this person what they're doing here (because we have no soliseting signs posted) the first words out of his mouth are "*** U I'm Doing My job!!!..."
- "This outfit, one of many spawned by Shane Speirs and Greg Meyers in Herriman and Providence, Utah respectively, bills themselves as web and app developers, tell you they can do..."
- "The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."