Digital Maze Marketing - David Tibbs Digital Maze scammed me!
The guy was supposed to do website related work for me and never followed through...I paid him, and then he quit doing anything and wouldn't give my money back.
I'm a very small home business and don't have a lot of money, but now I have even less because I trusted David and DigitalMaze would do the work! :-(
His websites are:
We don't know how to get him to give our money back...it really is hard to believe that someone so young can be so mean to business owners who do not know how to make a website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Development
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "Hello, My name is Thomas-I bought a web-site with this company in about 2007-They have treated me very well-It takes a few weeks to get your web-site design up and..."
- "This man will *** you out of your money and will waste your time. I met this *** man and he told me that he knew how to make websites...."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."