I found a company online called 'digisol solutions' to facilitate a project i have coming this summer for our local football team.

We started talking and he referred me to his website;http://www.digisolsolutions.com/

Shortly after viewing this website (baring in mind this guy offers his 'clients' website design) i realised that on one of the pages, it said 'powered by weebly'. My son done his research and quickly found the same TEMPLATE this crook Anslem was using for his web page. He's a *** artist.

Nevertheless, once i confronted him about this he got very defensive (as you would if you were caught red handed selling someone a full service you have no idea about) and rudely finished the conversation.

I've never wrote a bad review in my life, but realising this man Anslem Shadenyi is likely conning people everywhere i feel i'd be irresponsible to not report.

I've attached a picture of this crook for your reference.

Review about: Fraud Practice.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Digisol Solutions?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Suddenlink Business Practices Suddenlink "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more