Unprofessional, rude and a fraud - Digisol Solutions - Anslem Shadenyi
I found a company online called 'digisol solutions' to facilitate a project i have coming this summer for our local football team.
We started talking and he referred me to his website;http://www.digisolsolutions.com/
Shortly after viewing this website (baring in mind this guy offers his 'clients' website design) i realised that on one of the pages, it said 'powered by weebly'. My son done his research and quickly found the same TEMPLATE this crook Anslem was using for his web page. He's a *** artist.
Nevertheless, once i confronted him about this he got very defensive (as you would if you were caught red handed selling someone a full service you have no idea about) and rudely finished the conversation.
I've never wrote a bad review in my life, but realising this man Anslem Shadenyi is likely conning people everywhere i feel i'd be irresponsible to not report.
I've attached a picture of this crook for your reference.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fraud Practice
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."