Pahrump, Nevada
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00 plus a month.The only time we get close to 15Mbps is five in the morning and midnight on.

Related: Digis - Bad service

I tested it this morning and I was getting 20Mbps at five in the morning after that nothing above 6Mbps. The one thing that would fix this and all problems Digis customers are having is to un-congest the towers. They have way too many customers which means too much traffic and in a small town like ours we have very few options to go with when is comes to ISP's. It's sad when an ISP creates a monopoly over a small town just to screw everyone out of money and give little to no *** about their customers.

The photo I have provided was taken at three in the afternoon.

Stay away from Digis!They will take your money and leave you in the dust.

Review about: Internet Speed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Digis Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $500
Preferred solution Reduction in monthly payments and equipment upgrades; towers, boosters, etc.

Had an Experience with Digis?

Comments

notgivingit
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #906575

anyone complaining about this or ANY business on here should have at first complained to THAT company not a generic public complaints board.the odds of someone from said company with any power to do anything are slim to none.

that being said.

did you read the fine print of their agreement when you signed up? if not I suggest doing so. lots of companies like to fit lots of stuff in the fine print about speed signed up for is not 100% guaranteed in all areas at all times.

blah blah blah.it sucks and it crappy business but it gets them out of the legal sense of having to stand up and actually deliver what you think you're getting if/when it's in the fine print.

if there's nothing in the fine print then i'd definitely take it up with THEM and no post on here unless they continue to ignore your complaints which by what little you've shown and said so far seem valid.

good luck

I am not seeing a lot of responses from Digis on PissedConsumer.com for Digis reviews and complaints.Does Digis monitor customer feedback?

Is Digis.net a reliable and consumer friendly company that cares about it's customers?There are complaints on PissedConsumer.com about Digis.net that appear to be negative and I wonder if Digis will address these customer service concerns.

JClaunch
Aberdeen, Idaho, United States #905165

Ping@ 128ms, Download@ 0.09Mbps, and Upload@ 0.48Mbps. Paying for 5Mbps, not Acceptable, I don't feel that it should drop that low.