Mumbai, Maharashtra
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I purchased a $120 t-shirt from Diesel.After washing it, the color came off the leather tag on the back of the shirt and stained the t-shirt pretty bad (it was much worse before the pictures).

I went to the Diesel store a few times, on Tara Rd in Juhu beach, in Mumbai, India, and spoke to a main manger, XENIA, then other managers - Zia, Sameera, and Ankor. They kept saying they would talk to other managers and get back to me, but they never did. Then they just avoided me altogether. I called quite a few times but they were NEVER in.

How pathetic. Diesel is TOO CHEAP TO EXCHANGE A SHIRT THAT WAS RUINED BY PRODUCT DESIGN FAULT. I don't buy Diesel anymore. It's so pathetic that these huge corporations that make hundreds of millions or billions of dollars, can't exchange a singe shirt.

Does real Diesel care about this?Customer service in India is SO TERRIBLE!!!

Review about: Terrible Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Diesel T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Diesel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion