Dicks Sporting Goods - Amateurs

66 of 307 Dicks Sporting Goods reviews

I haven't been in the store much.My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer).

Online site SUCKS. I was just trying to find women's tall/long sized pants. Their filters suck and it even has a place where you can click to give feedback about the filters but nothing happens when you click on it. I got all sorts of inaccurate and varying results which basically means I can't trust the site and won't use it.

I tried to ask Chat for help and one was totally useless and the other was okay (I attached screenshots of the two chats). Then I called their customer service number and the guy sounded high and was not helpful either. They don't have any more ability to do anything than the ability I had at my computer. They can't check store stock and they don't seem to have additional search options.

While on the phone with him, I discover several more glitches that are not documented on the chats. I kept getting different results for what I was looking for based on which route I was going to get there. He basically ended up saying that I would just have to take some time and search through hundreds of items.

Um, no thanks, I'll take my business elsewhere.Ridiculous.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Online customer service
    • Customer service assistance
    • Knowledge of customer service reps
    • Customer service reps are ill-equipped
    • Customer service reps do not have the proper tools to help

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pants
Review category
Sport
review #759778

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dicks Sporting Goods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
66 of 307 Dicks Sporting Goods reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dicks Sporting Goods.
Filing a new complaint about
×