Diamond Motor Sports - LEMON SCOOTER

1 of 2 Diamond Motor Sports reviews

I purchased a used 2011 Adly Thunderbike with a total 672 miles in March of 2014.Two months later it leaked oil, stalled and smoked excessively.

Second the speedometer cable didn't work properly so the mileage is not accurate. The dip stick always reads that the bike needs oil and by filling it somehow caused an engine problem at a cost of 800 dollars for an engine replacement. This all happened before four months of ownership and it happened after the warranty expired. The general manage was not helpful at all and really didn't care about the bad product I was sold and did nothing to assure me that the problem would be taken care of.

I had to continued to call and ask when would the bike be ready, They would never return my calls and acted as though I was bothering them. Finally I got the bike back three months later. The bike worked good after they replaced engine but I don't think the engine is new. I looks like the same engine .

It took almost three months for the new engine, which is very suspect that Diamond didn't replace it with a new one like they claim, but rebuilt the original one. Boom, ten months later the engine explodes while driving from work. The bike lifted off the ground and oil was everywhere. WHEN I LOOKED AT THE BIKE TO SEE WHAT BLEW UP, THERE WAS AN EIGHT INCH HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE ENGINE, THIS BRAND NEW ENGINE THAT'S LESS THAN A YEAR OLD....PISSED AND VERY DISAPPOINTED...

NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH DIAMOND AGAIN. THIS IS THE BIKE FROM *** A TOTAL LEMON...AND UNCERTIFIED PERSONNEL. WORD OF ADVICE DON'T BUY FROM DIAMOND.

BAD SERVICE, BAD MANAGEMENT, JUST PLAIN BAD.After the sale you won't matter to them at all.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2011 Adly Moto Thunder Bike 150
Review category
Boats and Bikes
review #704957

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Diamond Motor Sports? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Diamond Motor Sports reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Marcy

Oct 22 #1230543 Milford, Delaware, United States

I agree about the management - worst people I ever did business with in my life. I only have 10 minutes on my purchase so I can't complain about the ATV but I couldn't get away from this place fast enough - they take their customers for granted and treat them like ***. They are rude and act like they are doing you a favor. They get annoyed when you ask a question. They don't know their inventory nor the products they sell. I will never set foot on the property again for as long as I live - I'd rather drive 500 miles to another business.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Diamond Motor Sports.
Filing a new complaint about
×