Orinda, California
100% full Not resolved

We purchased these rainer cherry kitchen cabinets in 2003 & over time the color in parts on the doors have completely faded to a very light beige as if there are two different types of wood used.Also the finish has chipped away from the wood.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have been asking for a representative to come out from Diamond to check this problem out, since we are extending our kitchen and need some more cabinets. So far we have not had anyone come out but was told the these cabinates only had a warranty for 5 years, seams very short for new kitchen cabinets.

I understand the company is only offering a lifetime warranty on cabinets purchased in the last five years.Can anyone give me advice?

Review about: Rainier Kitchen Cabinet.

I didn't like: Not like.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $18000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Diamond Kitchen and Bath?

Comments

Mike R

Can you please clarify which Diamond Kitchen & Bath these cabinets were purchased at?

Thank you.

Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more