Orinda, California
100% full Not resolved

We purchased these rainer cherry kitchen cabinets in 2003 & over time the color in parts on the doors have completely faded to a very light beige as if there are two different types of wood used.Also the finish has chipped away from the wood.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have been asking for a representative to come out from Diamond to check this problem out, since we are extending our kitchen and need some more cabinets. So far we have not had anyone come out but was told the these cabinates only had a warranty for 5 years, seams very short for new kitchen cabinets.

I understand the company is only offering a lifetime warranty on cabinets purchased in the last five years.Can anyone give me advice?

Review about: Rainier Kitchen Cabinet.

I didn't like: Not like.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $18000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Diamond Kitchen and Bath?

Submit review

Comments

Mike R

Can you please clarify which Diamond Kitchen & Bath these cabinets were purchased at?

Thank you.

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more