Dallas, Texas
1.4K views 1 comment

Diamond Doctor is a scam company that produces bad products for good people. In a nutshell their jewelry looks cheap and they sell it at ridiculous prices that probably cost more than the wedding could.

With my negativity I do believe the company will improve, hopefully, but from what I've seen so far I don't believe the appropriate changes will happen any time soon. I am just generally disgusted by their practices.

Top tip for them: sell diamonds that are actually worth the money, not racking up the price by several thousand for low-grade diamonds

Review about: Jewelry.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Diamond Doctor?

Comments

Diamond Doctor
Dallas, Texas, United States #1100483

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We take pride in offering only the best quality diamonds that have been appraised by recognized third parties.

Our prices are always in line with these apprasials.

If any customer is not happy with the quality of any item purchased from us, we will gladly exchange it or give an immediate refund. This has been our policy since the day we opened in 2002.

If you are willing to come to our store with the item(s) you purchased from us, along with the receipt, not only can you return the item(s) you bought from us for a full refund, I will personally give you a $1000 credit toward anything we offer to offset your feelings of disappointment with our service.We are looking forward to the opportunity to rectify this matter.

Sincerely,