We used this Diamond Cab Company to go to Magic Kingdom from our hotel in Florida. We asked the driver what will the estimate price and he told us around $20 something dollars. Once we got to the magic kingdom gate there security guy asking for his drop off permit. The taxi driver say he doesn't have a permit. The security say then told the cab driver he has to pay $15.00 drop off fee. The taxi driver made us to pay for it and told us Magic Kingdom will reimburse us back at the gift shop.
This white diamond taxi company does not have a permit for Disney guestdrop off. The driver had NEVER inform us that there will be a extra $15 to just to be drop off at the gate. The taxi driver made us pay the extra $15 drop off fee and he refused to pay for the fee. He lied to us and gave us the drop off parking receipt and told us to bring the receipt to the magic kingdom gift shop and they will refund us back for the $15.00. Magic Kingdom employee said the taxi driver is supposed to pay for the drop off parking fee and not us. They said they had too many issue about taxi driver not paying the drop off fee and stop honoring refunds to customers.
Bottom line is this taxi company is not honest. My $20 something taxi ride came out to be a $45 Cab ride. The disney employee told us from now on only use Yellow colored taxi color cab to Disney properties.
We are just upset the cab driver never told us we had to pay extra fee. He should had told us before we got into the cab.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I travelled through Etihad Airways from Ahmedabad to London via Abu Dhabi and my flight details were as below in August FLIGHT EY 227 - ETIHAD AIRWAYS– Ahmedabad to Abu Dhabi FLIGHT..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "Dear United Airline Customer Care, My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf#..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."