We used this Diamond Cab Company to go to Magic Kingdom from our hotel in Florida. We asked the driver what will the estimate price and he told us around $20 something dollars. Once we got to the magic kingdom gate there security guy asking for his drop off permit. The taxi driver say he doesn't have a permit. The security say then told the cab driver he has to pay $15.00 drop off fee. The taxi driver made us to pay for it and told us Magic Kingdom will reimburse us back at the gift shop.

This white diamond taxi company does not have a permit for Disney guestdrop off. The driver had NEVER inform us that there will be a extra $15 to just to be drop off at the gate. The taxi driver made us pay the extra $15 drop off fee and he refused to pay for the fee. He lied to us and gave us the drop off parking receipt and told us to bring the receipt to the magic kingdom gift shop and they will refund us back for the $15.00. Magic Kingdom employee said the taxi driver is supposed to pay for the drop off parking fee and not us. They said they had too many issue about taxi driver not paying the drop off fee and stop honoring refunds to customers.

Bottom line is this taxi company is not honest. My $20 something taxi ride came out to be a $45 Cab ride. The disney employee told us from now on only use Yellow colored taxi color cab to Disney properties.

We are just upset the cab driver never told us we had to pay extra fee. He should had told us before we got into the cab.

Review about: Transfer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Diamond Cab?

Comments

I have had many experiences with this company along with business ventures and find it to be very fair and honest.That is one bad apple in a bunch of A+ bushels, if you get my drift.

I know of many people who will attest to this factor as well.

The owner and 99.9 % of their drivers are top-of-the-line professionals who get the job done, at ease and really make the clients feel special.The owner would not accept anything less.

That's not the taxi company fault for dropping off at Disney park Disney only wants to work with a company named mears If you should be mad at anyone is Disney for having the greed to charge companies to drop off not even park just to drop off at the parks

gam

Why is Disney charging taxi that are droping of paying cistetmers??? Sound like the problem is disney not the taxi driver

gam