DHL Billing: Fraud in Progress

458 of 579 Dhl reviews

I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time.I recently discovered a billing error where DHL surcharged me over $1000.00 to ship a large package to Saudi Arabia.

Luckily I had my DHL quote and package information recorded. I created a billing dispute and DHL refused to correct the issue, I started the process back in February and I realize that I was dealing with complete idiots! They refused to recognize that their were billing me for package dimensions that exceeded manufacturer packaging specs, it is almost if the package grew within DHL sort system. After multiple emails and certified letters, DHL continues to call me on weekly basis looking for payment and I have to tell them every time that the invoice is not over due, it is in dispute, all I asked them to do is correct their mistake.

But hold on, it is a mistake or an opportunity to enhance revenue?

In talking with other EX DHL customers, I realized that DHL has a long history of padding the invoices.So buyer be aware, audit your invoices and do not give them your credit card.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Dhl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
458 of 579 Dhl reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhl.
Filing a new complaint about
×