Contact Dhanlaxmi Bank Customer Service
Dhanlaxmi Bank Phone Numbers and Emails
- +91 487 661 3000
- +91 487 661 7000
Dhanlaxmi Bank Email:
Dhanlaxmi Bank Contact Information
Dhanlaxmi Bank Website:
Dhanlaxmi Bank Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Thirumalai House, Ground Floor,
Near Sion Hill Fort, Road No. 29,
Sion (E), Mumbai - 400022
Thrissur - 680 002
Near A R Camp Office
Kochi - 682 031
No.58/A, Vishnupriya Arcade,
18th Main, 6th Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 095
104 & 107, Om Sakthi Towers
Chennai - 600 002
How to contact Dhanlaxmi Bank
Customers reach out to banks regarding:
- Lost cards
- Debit card/Credit card application
- Paycheck copies
- Transactions issues/Money transfer/Deposits
- Payment issues
- Fraudulent activity such as unauthorized withdrawals and change of account information
- Log in issues
- Card activation
- Balance inquiry
- Online banking
- Loan/Mortgage issues
- Credit limits and scores
- Fees and interest rates
- Account suspension or closure
- Funds put on hold
Depending on the issue you are calling customer support about, you may be required to provide certain documents or information.
Account opening and card application
When calling to open an account, you will be required to provide the following documents:
- an identification document such as a government-issued ID, passport, or driving license;
- social security number;
- tax identification number.
In addition, banks require your personal information, contact information, and physical address to open an account. These include your
- full name;
- phone number;
- email address;
- shipping address including your street address, suite or apartment number, and zip code.
For joint accounts, all members will need to provide the aforementioned documents. Minors need to submit a legal document signed by either a parent or legal guardian.
For mortgage application, you will need the following documents:
- most recent pay stubs;
- identity documentation e.g. ID, driver’s license, or passport;
- W-2 form for the last 2 years in employment;
- income tax returns;
- bank and investments statements for the last 3 months;
- signed home purchase contract;
- a copy of the house listing;
- property address;
- your real estate lawyer address and contact information;
- property tax estimates;
- pre-approved mortgage certificate where applicable.
For an auto loan application, you will be required to provide:
- proof of income such as pay stubs;
- identity documentation e.g. government-issued ID, driver’s license, or passport;
- proof of residence e.g. a utility bill;
- driver’s license;
- valid insurance policy;
- vehicle information e.g. registration papers.
When disputing transactions such as unauthorized charges, refunds, or payments put on hold, you will need to provide proof of transaction. This can be accessed by logging into your account and visiting the transaction history.
Identify the particular transaction and review the transaction details such as:
- the name of a merchant
- their address and contact information
- transaction date.
Take a screenshot of transaction details, which you will forward to the customer care representative if requested.
When calling for card activation have the following in hand:
The card that needs to be activated. You may be required to provide the CVV code and expiry date or to take a photo of the card.
Phone or email address linked to the account/card. An activation code or pin may be sent to the phone or email address linked to your account
Alternatively, log into your online bank account or app and choose the activate card option. In most cases, you will be asked to provide the CVV code and expiry date. Some banks require you to take a photo of the card and upload it.
For account login issues, provide your phone number or email address associated with the account on the login page. If calling customer service for such issues, you may also be required to verify that you are the account owner by providing the following information or documents:
- your account number;
- a brief history of recent transactions;
- government-issued ID;
- social security number.
In the case of a frozen or blocked account, find out the reason. The most common reasons banks freeze accounts include fraudulent activities such as issuing or cashing bad checks, and money laundering, IRS tax levy on unpaid taxes, or unpaid creditor debt.
In the case of unpaid debts, you will need to settle the debt and provide evidence. On the other hand, for fraudulent activities, you need to provide relevant documents to prove that the transactions were legitimate.
Summary of Dhanlaxmi Bank Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Dhanlaxmi Bank Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Not able to do the online payments”
- “Debit card”
- “Balance information”
- “I just want to know about jan dhan account”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My online banking is not working it was emergeny to me from yesterday night it was not working”
- “Lose of money”
Compare Dhanlaxmi Bank To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.