DFW Audi Dealership - DFW AUDI Euless, TX SCAM, RIPOFF, Reveiw
Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris email@example.com 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake car faxes when they sell cars and have 0 trust in this person. They will pretend that they didn't get emails or faxes even that you got back receipts for it.
Also i would like to add Ron the used cars manager is terrible he will not return any calls or pretend that he dint get anything when the dealership own you money.
This is the worst dealership to do business with.
The AUDI executive in charge of monitoring nationwide dealerships is:
Mr. Len Hunt
Audi of North America
2800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI
The corporate telephone number is: 248-340-5101 and the FAX is: 248-340-5031
Please write a general complaint and also here are the information for the owner and manager of DFW Audi.
R. Baillargeon is the owner and Sam Hinson is the manager of the dealership.
1701 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040 817-354-2834
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Cars
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "I bought a blue world pool about 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble with the rail that goes around it . It has rusted completely through all..."
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "I bought a can of Monster, the new Gronk edition and I found a junk load of little black things at the bottom.They kinda look pepper flakes and mold..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."