DFW Audi Dealership - DFW AUDI Euless, TX SCAM, RIPOFF, Reveiw
Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris email@example.com 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake car faxes when they sell cars and have 0 trust in this person. They will pretend that they didn't get emails or faxes even that you got back receipts for it.
Also i would like to add Ron the used cars manager is terrible he will not return any calls or pretend that he dint get anything when the dealership own you money.
This is the worst dealership to do business with.
The AUDI executive in charge of monitoring nationwide dealerships is:
Mr. Len Hunt
Audi of North America
2800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI
The corporate telephone number is: 248-340-5101 and the FAX is: 248-340-5031
Please write a general complaint and also here are the information for the owner and manager of DFW Audi.
R. Baillargeon is the owner and Sam Hinson is the manager of the dealership.
1701 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040 817-354-2834
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Cars
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me. I am aware..."
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."